Resonance tube 25x300mm Open at one end

Categories: ,

A tube open at one end is called a resonance tube and it is used for sound.

Borosilicate glass


Open at one end


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Resonance tube 25x300mm Open at one end”
Review now to get coupon!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *