Shows how Tunnex Laboratories Engineering Limited uses and protects any information provided when you use this website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. Name and company
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as preferences, interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
5. We may contact you by email or phone.
6. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
1. Recognizing and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
2. Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, items stored in your cart, etc.
3. Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.